- The access point (AP) does register with a wireless controller
- The wireless assistant shows the affected AP as inactive
- "Filed to find inode"
- "ERROR: Failed to access diag image"
- "find_inode failed for name=diag.gz.uImage"
- Local management via COM port log messages similar to the following:
### JFFS2 loading 'diag.gz.uImage'
find_inode failed for name=diag.gz.uImage
load: Failed to find inode
### JFFS2 LOAD ERROR<0> for diag.gz.uImage!
ERROR: Problem with diag image, dropping to interactive shell