Below message may be observed on console screen:
"Error: could not write flash history information to I2C"
Operational issues can vary depending on SFP+ vendor and type. One or more of below known symptoms can be seen:
- Miscalculated power budget (switch reboot clears that)
- PoE not delivered to connected devices (switch reboot clears that)
- SFP+ not working (switch reboot might, or might not clear the problem)
- Issue can be seen after upgrading software.
- Issue can cause configuration or switch not to restore after upgrading software