- If not already on the EXOS 126.96.36.199 patch 1-11, please upgrade to that version.
- For the VLAN view, this is FAD for now, as this behavior is currently the same design as the SRxxxx switch platform.
- When viewing port status under the device level, Monitor -> Overview, the view should show the current Port VLAN assignments taken directly from the EXOS switch.
- When viewing the port information from the Device level, Configure -> Port Configuration, this will show the current Device Template settings that are tied to the EXOS switch.
- Please continue to monitor the Release Note Updates in the Communications section within ExtremeCloud IQ, as we will place the New Supported items there, as well as the Fixed issues, and list the Known Issues at the time of the current firmware release.
- Please also refer to this article for help on getting EXOS switches into the XIQ instance