Once the full root cause has been found, it will be pushed to the Cloud Servers.
In the meantime, customers or employees who run into this problem can help by collecting a trace of the browser interaction with ezcloudx while the problem is occurring. If the customer is using Chrome the easiest way to collect the trace is:
- Open the Developer Tools from the menu (Menu > Tools > developer tools), or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C on your keyboard.
- Click on the Network tab.
- Look for a round button at the top left of the Network tab. Make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording. (See screen clipping below)
- Check the box next to Preserve log.
- You can use the clear button (a circle with a diagonal line through it) right before trying to reproduce the issue to remove unnecessary header information.
- In the main part of the browser login/try to login to ezcloudx.com in the usual way.
- If the login fails and the credentials are valid, save the capture by right-clicking on the grid and choosing "Save as HAR with Content".
- If the login succeeds, try to reproduce the timeout by repeating what you were doing when you were logged out. Once the log out happens , save the capture by right-clicking on the grid and choosing "Save as HAR with Content".
- Once you have a capture, zip it and send it to a GTAC Representative.