There are several ways to correct this.
Correct with SNMP Profile:
1. Select Tools > Authorization/Device Access.
2. Select the Profile/Credentials tab.
3. Highlight the SNMP Profile in question.
4. Click the Edit
5. Add in a credential for Max Access Credential.
6. Click Apply
7. Click OK
Correct with FlexView properties.
1. Select the FlexView in question.
2. Click on the FlexView button and select Properties from the menu.
3. Make sure that the General tab is selected.
4. Uncheck the option for Use Max Access/Super User
5. Click the OK