- SSH to the AP using Putty, Terminal, or any SSH Client.
- Enter the command "show run | inc dtls"
Enter the following commands to clear the existing passphrase, and enable negotiation:
- no capwap client dtls hm-defined-passphrase
- capwap client dtls negotiation enable
Enter the following commands to refresh the CAPWAP connection to the hivemanager:
- no capwap client enable
- capwap client enable
- Use the command "show capwap client" until it shows "Connected securely to the CAPWAP server"
At this point, the AP is reconnected to Hivemanager, but still requires new DTLS Passphrase.
- "show run | inc dtls" will be blank:
Push either a Delta or Complete Configuration to the AP.
- "show run | inc dtls" will look like this after a Delta or Complete