Please check on the following items to help reduce the chance of the Access Points rebooting:
- Push switch port policies onto all ports where Access Points are connected.
- Block any traffic (IPv6, NetBIOS, MDNS, etc) that does not need to traverse the Access Points.
- Check Spanning Tree, STP-edge port, and STP-loop protection configurations on all switch ports.
- If possible, reduce the number of tagged VLANs destined/configured on switch ports with Access Points attached. I.e., if there are VLANs created for users/Topologies that are not needed in certain areas of the network, remove them from the switchport configuration.
- Place filter rules on the Wireless traffic traversing the Radios, then the ethernet port of the Access Point.
- Please upgrade the Access Points to 9.21.17.0006, 10.21.04.0005, or 10.31.03 (when available).