1. Create a AAA configuration and use it instead of the basic AAA configuration.
2. From Tools->Management and Configuration->Advanced Configuration
3. Select AAA Configuration
4. Create a AAA configuration
5. Create an Advanced Configuration and name it
6. Click on new configuration name and edit it.
7. Change Authentication Method from Proxy Radius, to LDAP Authentication
8. Select an LDAP configuration
It will need to look something like this.
9. Click Ok
13.Check your AAA configuration again, it should look like the following.
14. Check end station events to see if they authenticate accordingly.