Remove NULL users from NetSight mysql database manually
- SSH to NetSight appliance, or open a command prompt on the Windows NetSight server
- Change to the <Install directory>/NetSight/Scripts directory:
- run the mysql.sh (Linux) or mysql.bat (windows)
- Select the NetSight database to be used:
- Display the contents of the nac_localuser database:
select * from nac_localuser;
- From the contents displayed find the ID number for the users with NULL entries for loginID and domain name.
- Remove entries by ID number:
delete from nac_localuser where id='X';
Where X is the id of the incorrect user.
- Exit NAC manager and reload NAC manager and the problem should be resolved.