UPDATE, Feb 2019:
- If using Radio 1 for the TicketMaster devices, please do not use channel 165.
- If an RF scan (either through an OnDemand Scan from the AP itself, or from a 3rd party RF tool) shows multiple BSSIDs on the same channel, please move to reduce the co-channel interference
- Move the ExtremeWireless Access Point radio to another channel.
- Work with the other vendor's Access Points to come up with a workable radio profile.
- Other suggestions:
- If using Probe suppression, please disable on the APs that are using the TicketMaster SSID.
- Set the DTIM to 1 or 2.
- Change the Guard Interval to Long.
- Review the TicketMaster devices themselves, and ensure they are upgraded to the latest drivers.