Product type: NetIron CES/CER
VLANs not learning PortMAC addresses and therefore flooding the traffic destined to these MACs. This only happens when the following conditions are met:
1) Running one of the following software:
- 5.1.00c, 5.1.00d, 5.1.00e, 5.1.00f
- 5.2.00, 5.2.00a, 5.2.00b, 5.2.00c, 5.2.00d
- 5.3.00, 5.3.00a
2) Two CES/CERs that have Base MAC address which are within 128 addresses of each other.
3) Ports with the overlapping MAC address are on the same VLAN.
The issue is not applicable to MLX/XMR, and requires all the above conditions to be met.