Generating the Activation Key for the product is a two-stage process:
This is all explained in detail, in Hub KB 10833, "How to Redeem and Activate an Enterasys Product License".
- Redeem the voucher into your Extranet account.
- Activate the redeemed voucher in order to generate the Activation Key to be configured into the licensed product.
Note that the "Activate" button mentioned in the instructions may look like a button, or may simply look like underlined (hyper)text on the left-hand side.
- Redemption for all of the above-stated products is explained in steps 10-13.
- Activation for C5/K/S/7100-Series and NetSight v4.2.1+ uses the end customer's Company Name, explained in steps 15-20.
- Activation for IdentiFi Wireless and NetSight vv2.2-v4.4 uses the hosting Controller/Server's MAC Address, explained in steps 22-27.
- Activation for B2/B3/C3/G-Series uses the hosting Switch's Serial Number, explained in steps 29-35.