1. Start Extreme Management Center.
2. Change to the Network > Devices tab.
3. From the pull down select Sites.
4. Select a site and change to the Devices tab to the right.
Make sure that the site has a device or it will not update the impact dashboard for sites. That dashboard is used to let you know how many devices (percentage) are up at a quick glance. Drilling into the dashboard itself will let you know which sites are not in compliance as defined by the settings under Administration > Options > Impact Analysis > Site Availability Chart.
To add devices to a site:
1. Select the device(s) that you want to add to a site.
2. Right click and selecting Device > Configure Device.
3. Change the Default Site option to the correct site for those devices.
4. Click the Save button.