Increase the SNMP Timeout value in SolarWindsThrough the Solarwinds GUI
**NOTE** 10000ms is the maximum value that the GUI will allow you to enter. To go higher than 10 seconds, the database must be modified directly.
Going Higher Than 10 second SNMP Timeout
- Click On Settings
- Go to "Thresholds & Polling" section
- Click on "Polling Settings"
- Scroll Down to "Network" section
- Change "SNMP Timeout" value from 2500ms (Default) to 10000ms
- Log into SolarWinds Server
- Run the SolarWinds DB Admin Tool
- Modify dbo.Settings "SNMP Timeout" CurrentValue Column from 10000 to something higher
**NOTE** DO NOT Modify "Minimum" or "Maximum " columns.