You can only have one match statement per filter in your ACL. You need to create an entry per source-address.
Match criteria typically falls into one of 3 categories:
* Layer 2 fields-for example, source MAC address, destination MAC address, VLAN ID, etc.
* Layer 3 fields-for example, source IP address, destination IP address, IP protocol (V4 and V6), etc.
* Layer 4 fields-for example, ICMP type, TCP port numbers, or port range (both source or destination), etc. Generally, you can mix and match all of these different match criteria in a single rule. For instance, a Layer 2 field matching with Layer 3 and Layer 4 rules. But you cannot have all match criteria in a single rule. There is a certain width of search key that limits the number of match criteria in single rule.
The two possible choices for the match type are:
* match all-All the match conditions must be true for a match to occur. This is the default.
* match any-If any match condition is true, then a match occurs.
For more information on creating ACL, refer to the below link: