The following log shows the switch lost power and this is either a power cable problem or the power supplying the switch went out:
<Noti:EPM.UnexpctRebootDtect> Slot-1: Booting after System Failure.
Confirm and check the following:
- Are the switches connected to a UPS or direct power outlet? Please check the UPS.
- What is the PSU Led Status?
- Change power cables and stacking cables and see if issue follows.
- Observe the PSU behavior.
- Check Power supply unit. Are there other switches connected?
- Change PSU (not the switch)
If the above steps prove unsuccessful, please contact Extreme Networks GTAC for troubleshooting.