The special login ID "REBOOT AS MASTER-CAPABLE" is available only if all the following conditions are met:
• The node supports the SummitStack feature.
• Stacking mode is active on the node.
• All nodes in the active topology have master-capability turned off.
• There is no master node in the active topology.
The Pending AAA special login wont work in these situations:
- When loading a primary.cfg or config.xsf taken from a switch that does not match this switch hardware. The special log in is not applicable for this since there will be a mismatch due to the slot type and the switch will be in a stack failed state.
- Software mismatch - Failed Slot - Firmware Mismatch