For Inventory Manager:
1. Start Inventory Manager
2. Select the device in question from the Device Tree.
3. Change to the Image Information tab.
4. Scroll down to the MIB and Script Overrides section.
5. Select the appropriate option for the device to allow that function.
6. Click the Save button to the upper right.
For Extreme Management Center:
1. Start Extreme Management Center (OneView).
2. Change to the Network > Devices tab.
3. Right click on the devices that you are having issues with and select Configuration/Firmware > Set Configuration.
4. Select the appropriate option for the device to allow that function.