- Download ZTerm by going to: http://www.dalverson.com/zterm/
- Download ZTerm for OSX Universal binary
- Once the file downloads, open up ZTerm
- Click on Open
- In the ZTerm application, there may be pop up window asking to select a Serial Port.Â Select the usbserial option in the drop down menu and click OK.
- If you don't get a pop up window to select a Serial Port, go to Settings > Modem Preferences, and the Serial Port can be changed here.
- ZTerm uses 38400 as the data rate by default.Â Aerohive APs and switches by default use 9600.Â To change the data rate in ZTerm, go to Settings > Connection.Â Change the Data Rate to 9600 can click OK.