In order for the user to not get disconnected the administrator needs to configure Fast Failover Events: (check mark) in two places.
- Log into the appliances web GUI
- Navigate to the VNS tab, then Global (left column)
- Under Authentication tab, select the NAC server(s) by clicking on the server
- Enable the Fast Failover Events Checkbox option
- Click Save on RADIUS Setting Window > Click Save again on main controller screen
- Navigate to WLAN-Service tab (left column)
- Click on the SSID that has the NAC server configured
- Click on the Auth & Acct tab
- Click on the NAC server(s) and select ConfigureButton
- Click on the Acct line and enable Fast Failover Events
- Click Save button on RADIUS Parameters window > Click Save again on main controller
Please note, the 107 message will still show up on the controller but NAC will not disconnect the user when it roams controllers.