- Remove all instances where neighboring Access Point Radios are on the same channel.
- Using the AP Multi-Edit function, set the Requested Channel for all radios to 'Auto', and enable ATPC, set DCS to Active, and set the DCS threshold to -70 to -75 (depending on AP placement in the environment).
- Let this run for a few hours to overnight.
- After this exercise, disable ATPC, set DCS to Monitor, and for each radio, set the Requested Channel to the current value shown in the Current Channel box.
- Please use the Recommended Radio settings for the best performance.
- Please upgrade to 10.11.05 when available.